Sunday, May 06, 2007

Microsoft BI Conference

Ok so I have not blogged in a long while. So time for an update!

I have been very busy working on a few data warehouse projects and have not had the time to blog. So I am glad to get sometime out to go to Microsoft's first BI conference in Seattle next week.

It's a Conference of many firsts, first time Microsoft has created a forum for BI using Microsoft products. Sure there has been many a 'TechEd Session' on SSRS, SSAS and SSIS. But this is the real deal best practices, case studies and the like. And I am not talking about project real either. The big difference with this conference is there is not mix bag of sessions.

As a part of the trip I am going to blog every day of the conference to let you know what went to.

It's very exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.